Hello Michael Weisman at 0:18
Happy 21st Birthday, Nellie !
Michael’s going to be on Disney channel… *aggressive sobbing*
The first anniversary of the season 2 of The Glee Project is coming.. So, let’s celebrate! On June 2, 2012 was aired for the first time the episode “The Final 14”, the one who introduced us to all the contenders and how their long journey started. And now, one year later, let’s bring all our TGP feelings back!
And ‘cause I miss you guys
Yeah, I know that we are a few weeks away from the date, but it’s better to start planning with some amount of time to let everybody know about it. And as much as I would love to do a marathon, I think that it’s better have one day for each episode to be able to post different things about them.
- How this TGP rewatch will work?
June 2 - The Final 14
June 3 - Individuality
June 4 - Dance-ability
June 5 - Vulnerability
June 6 - Sexuality
June 7 - Adaptability
June 8 - Fearlessness
June 9 - Theatricality
June 10 - Tenacity
June 11 - Romanticality
June 12 - Actability
June 13 - Glee-ality
- What are we going to do?
- I thought we could arrange a time to see the episode at the same time (if anyone wants to do liveblogging would be useful), but as we all have different time zones and other things, the time to watch the episode is free. After all, it’s just a way to relive the show and have fun.
- Post anything that you want, obviously related to the episode of the day. Photosets, gifsets, thoughts, videos, audios, fan art, whatever you want!
- Let ourselves being overwhelmed by the feelings.
- And if you have any kind of idea or something in your mind that would help to make this better, let me know :)
- Things to have in mind:
- Please, tag your posts with #TGPrewatch because if someone is not interested in participating or not care at all, it’s going to be able to blacklist just those posts (and because it’s easy for us to find stuff to reblog and what we all do here)
- If you need links to watch it online or you want to download the episodes, everything is listed here
- Reblog this, spread the word, dance the Macarena, and have fun!
And as always, if you have any question, suggestion or you just want to know where I hide my bag full of coins made of chocolate, send a message here!
This gif hunt includes over 180+ gifs of Michael Weisman during the glee project. There are different sizes and while I credit to their creators for making them, there are a few I made myself labeled as “blakeyjenner” Please like or reblog if you use them. Thanks.↳ Download here
I just needed that in my life. Ok, bye